Number of Posts: 1
Experience: 3+ Years
- To be a part of developing team of high end (Mobile/.Net/PHP) applications & portals.
- meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards Communicating with clients as and when needed.
- Accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Monitoring workflow and process.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a iOS Developer
- Minimum of 2 projects and submitted the same in the apps store will be considered.
- Must have working experience with Swift, Objective C Xcode, version control system like SVN, GIT
- Must have strong knowledge of object oriented concepts, memory management, Auto layout, Storyboards.
- Should have working experience of Sqlite and Coredata
- Should have knowledge of different frameworks of iOS i.e. Core Location, Mapkit, In-App purchase, health kit, iCloud, CoreGraphics, QuartzCore
- Good communication skills & good team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good learning ability and flexibility to work with other technologies
Most reliable web design company